"Cantrips: minor magic" by Gygax in 1982

For those of you who may have read my take on magic, there was cantrips. I know that for most people this is associated with "new-school", so I will share this small article of the Dragon Magazine from 1982 by no other than Gygax on introducing Cantrips to AD&D. The description of spells follows on the next pages of the magazine.













EDIT 2019-09-02:

I decided to add the remaining pages. I also included the following articles with reference to Illusionist cantrips. Use this for personal purposes only, I'm not trying to steal any kind of rights or anything. Truth be told, I'm not sure how this works anyway, I'm not doing this out of malice but sharing.




Comments

  1. So where's the next page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add them today. I wasn't sure if anybody was going to be interested !

      Delete
  2. These ended up as the cantrip rules in 1st Edition's Unearthed Arcana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts